Everything You Need to Know About Homeownership
- First-Time Homeownership Online Course
Everything you need to know about home buying, low cost and easy to use.
- Down Payment Options
- Discriminatory Practices
- Mortgage Readiness
- Foreclosure Prevention for families struggling with their monthly mortgage payments, there are ways to prevent the loss of your home
- Loan Modifications include assembling loan modification documents, reviewing hardship letters, and follow-up with the lenders.
- Energy Efficiency for tenants and homeowners to save money under the Home Energy Assistance Program
- Home Improvement/Maintenance to help homeowners repair masonry, roofing, plumbing, boiler/furnace replacements, and electrical wiring with low-cost interest loans
Call: 718 332-0582
Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring, employment, or servicing on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state, or local law. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees and our clients feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.