Join Us in Building a Brighter Housing Future for Tenants, Co-op and Homeowners
We are grateful to our supporters including government agencies, foundations and corporations and individuals like you that support Greater Sheepshead Bay Development Corporation (a 501c3 nonprofit supporting Neighborhood Preservation and Development).
- NYC Department of Youth & Community Development
- NYS Housing Trust Fund Corporation
- NYS Housing & Community Renewal (HCR)
- NYS Attorney General (HOPP Program)
- NYS Initiative/Assemblyman Steven Cymbrowitz
- CNYCN Center for NYC Neighborhoods
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards
- BAC/The Brooklyn Arts Council Inc.
- Con Edison
- HUD Housing Counseling
- Investors Bank
- Individuals like you…
Thank you for your support
Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring, employment, or servicing on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the federal, state, or local law. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees and our clients feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.