NYS-MAP New York State Mortgage Assistance Program
We fill out NYS-MAP Mortgage Assistance Program loans with required documents to help homeowners with a lien held against their property.
- NYS-MAP funds are paid directly to the servicer or owner of the debt.
- The maximum loan amount is $40,000. There is no minimum.
- NYS-Map loans are at 0% interest and require no monthly payments.
- NYS-Map loans become due when the home is sold, refinanced with cash-out, no longer owner-occupied, or, if none of these conditions are met, 30 years from the date of closing or after the primary mortgage matures, whichever is longer.
- Finds are due in one lump sum. There is no early repayment penalty.
NYC HPD (HIP) HOME IMPROVEMENT LOANS (2.5% & 5%)
We fill out HDP (HIP) Home Improvement Loans with required documents to help homeowners repair masonry, roofing, plumbing, boiler/furnace replacements, and electrical wiring with low-cost interest loans.
NYC HPD (HIP LOANS)
Affordable 2.5% and 5% Loans for One to Four Family Loans
- Application from HPD
- Contractors Cost Estimate
- Utility Bill (to verify owner-occupancy)
- Proof of ownership – Deed
- Current IRS 1040 Tax Return
- Copy of W2
- Copy of 2 Pay stubs
- Certificate of Housing Deficiencies from HPD
Borrow $2000-$30,000 and pay back loan over a maximum of 10 years. Must be the owner-occupant of the home.